Book corner! This week, we discuss ideas we learned from Charles Duhigg's newest book, Smarter Faster Better.
Among others, we discuss why employers should get out the way of their employees, give them trust and responsibility; how to make plans so you can achieve ambitious goals without getting stuck; a reminder about cognitive biases; and why you should always take the blame.
- Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business (audible)
- Radek's notes for Smarter Faster Better
- The Podcast 60: TGIF
- TGIF - My team’s attempt at working less, but better
- Take the blame. It's really your fault. Learn from it.
- It's all your fault! Even when it isn't!
- The Podcast 19: Design Fight
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business (audible)
- Your Brain at Work: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long (audible)
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World (audible)