Live from this week's Nozbe Reunion, we review how the TGIF policy has been working for us in the past 10 weeks. Turns out, it's not so easy to make people work less. But we've learned a lot, we'll be tweaking the process a bit, and we'll keep doing it!
Also, a teaser for the new Nozbe.HOW project we've been working on.
- The Podcast 39 — Live from Spring 2016 Reunion
- The Podcast 16 — Live from Fall 2015 Reunion
- Blogpost: TGIF - My team’s attempt at working less, but better
- The Podcast 060 — about TGIF policy
- Deep Work: Amazon, Audible, The Podcast
- Nozbe.HOW - shared project templates
- Michael's Checklist for Olympic distance triathlon