Annual Review series, part 3.
Each year, start anew. Your past projects, goals, habits don’t matter… unless you decide that they really do.
Don’t automatically move last year’s failed goals to this year.
And don’t hold yourself to the highest standard you’ve ever achieved.
The Podcast episodes mentioned in the episode:
- The Podcast 127: Burst Projects vs Keystone Habits- first episode about planning 2018
- The Podcast 128: Values - second episode about planning 2018
- The Podcast 32: How to get fat - about “Why we get fat” book
- The Podcast 97: Schooling - about FOMO
- The Podcast 82: Planning 2017
Book mentioned in this episode:
- Let Go (Expanded Edition) (Audible)
- Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives (Audible)
- Driven to Distraction at Work: How to Focus and Be More Productive (Audible)
- Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It (Audible)
Apps mentioned in this episode
- Michaels 2016 review: not bad at all!
- Accidental Tech Podcast
- Smart Passive Income blog
- Jak Oszczędzać Pieniadze - Michał Szafrański blog (polish)