Annual Review series, part 5 (and last!).
Learning from previous years and quarterly reviews, and applying lessons of Burst Projects, Values, and Letting go to design the best year ever. Making fewer goals, and putting them sequentially, not in parallel, to bring margin into our busy lives.
Pro Tip: Use the Annual Review Template to kick off your yearly plan
- The Podcast 127: Burst Projects vs Keystone Habits
- The Podcast 128: Values
- The Podcast 129: Letting go
- The Podcast 130: 2017 Highlights
- Annual review - Radek's Nozbe.HOW template
- Radek's blog
- Michael blog
- Michael Hyatt podcast “Lead to win”
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business (audible)