On the day of Falcon Heavy's maiden launch (currently the most powerful rocket in the world), we discuss what makes SpaceX great.
SpaceX makes the cheapest and most powerful rockets in the world, and they're reusable. How come they succeeded, and NASA's Space Shuttle (also supposed to be cheap and reusable) failed? There are lessons you can take from SpaceX's success and apply them to companies in other industries.
- Watch the launch! Falcon Heavy Test Flight
- Pragmatic 84: SpaceX - Radek and John Chidgey discuss SpaceX's history
- Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is Shaping our Future (audible)
Past The Podcast episodes with SpaceX corner:
- 11: The Elon Musk Show
- 12: Don't sacrifice life over space projects
- 21: Segues
- 25: Vote of confidence
- 30: More research required
- 47: Quit social media