A story about our relationship with books. Truly, reading a lot has been a great investment and made us smarter, but it wasn't always easy for us. We had to change our approach to be able to read 20-30 books a year.
Also, we're both in Warsaw this week for MCE and Element Talks conferences, so say hi if you're there!
(Audio)books mentioned in this episode:
- Rework (audible)
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future (audible)
- The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class (audible)
- Your Brain at Work: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long (audible)
- Functional Programming in Swift
- The Martian (audible)
- Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling High-Tech Products to Mainstream Customers (audible)
- The Healthy Programmer: Get Fit, Feel Better, and Keep Coding (Pragmatic Programmers) (audible)
- Outliers: The Story of Success (audible)
- The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses (audible)