Discussing insights from How to Fly a Horse. Everybody can be creative, but creative thinking doesn't exist. Creation is not inspiration, but iteration. It takes time, and lots of work. And you have to become comfortable with this. Brainstorming doesn't work, but feedback loops do. Confidence gives you power, but certainty makes you stuck. Question everything, but not too early. Instead, "Show me". Ahh, all the nuances!
Lots of good stuff in this one, so please forgive us for Michael's poor audio quality.
- How to Fly a Horse: The Secret History of Creation, Invention, and Discovery (audible)
- Radek's book notes
- Lego Elves :)
- The Gene: An Intimate History (audible)
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World (audible)
- 61: Take the blame (about Originals)
- Tadam app (Mac App Store)
- Interview with Seth Godin in Productive! Magazine No 10
- TGIF - My team’s attempt at working less, but better