Personal Quarterly Offsite (or just "quarterly review") is your feedback loop for life. Every three months, you give a day to yourself to review your whole life, reflect deeply, learn from your mistakes, and make plans and decisions for the next quarter.
Michael and Radek share why and how they do it, and some concrete conclusions from their Q3 reviews.
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less (audible)
- Michael Hyatt's interview with Greg McKeown
- How I finally get daily journaling done with a workflow on my iPhone
- The Productive! Magazine
- Why We Get Fat: Amazon, Audible, The Podcast
- Deep Work: Amazon, Audible, The Podcast
- So Good They Can't Ignore You (audible)
- Peak: Secrets from the New Science of Expertise (audible)