Annual Review series, part 1.
Sometimes you stumble upon a project that excites and engages you so much, it gives you what feels like superhuman power. We discuss how to foster the right environment for such projects to appear in your life.
We also explore the subject of focus. We're much better at doing hard things sequentially than all at once. Well… most things. Some — keystone habits — only work if you do them with high consistency.
And so we present a new template for planning goals for the year. Either as burst projects (high intensity, short duration), or keystone habits (low intensity, high consistency). But not long, stretched out projects layered on top of each other.
- New Year Flash Sale: 3 extra months of Nozbe!
- Table of Content (a good way to search interesting episodes)
- The Podcast 82: Planning 2017
- The Podcast 119: The Polyglots
- Michael on Instagram
- Essentialism - The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown (audible)
- Deep Work (audible)
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution (audible)
- TGIF - My team's attempt at working less, but better