Today, we discuss the book Essentialism by Greg McKeown.
The goal: designing a simpler, more focused life. Doing less, but better. Cutting down on what's "good", but not good enough.
- Essentialism - The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown (audible)
- Michael highlights from Essentialism - how to become an essentialist?
- Productive Magazine - Interview with Greg McKeown
- Deep Work (audible)
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life(audible)
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business (audible)
- The Podcast 19: You have to fight - about design fight