Radek explains what it takes to be a digital nomad — how to travel often, with little preparation, overhead, or stress, all while still doing your job.
We discuss: how to pack for a week in a backpack, how to pack extremely fast, how to keep your good habits during the trip, and how to be productive while traveling.
Links from the episode:
- Nozbe 3.7 - The Best Nozbe Yet!
- The Podcast 136: Traveling with apps
- The Podcast 108: iPad Consultations
- The Podcast 109: Workflow to the rescue
- International Travel Checklist by Radek
- Travel light with carry-on only
- My checklist for an olympic-distance triathlon
- Radek’s gadgets list: