This one is special. We're recording live from a hotel room on the semi-annual Nozbe Reunion. With live audience, the marketing team Periscoping us, and Michael finally got a proper mic!
This week, we're talking about improving ourselves and our company, about feedback loops, about honest feedback, and about re-learning constraints so we can focus our work on things that actually matter.
- The Podcast 16 — the last time we recorded from a single place
- The Podcast 37 — on finding focus in our work
- Periscope replay (see us recording podcast on a video!)
- "So Excited" gif Michael mentioned
- Radek coloring on an iPad Pro
- Constraints are advantages in disguise (Getting Real)