Today, we discuss ideas from The 4 Disciplines of Execution — a book describing a system for achieving goals among the whirlwind of everyday life.
Also: celebrating our 50th episode, Radek is going to WWDC, and basketball and rocket corners!
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution (audible)
- Radek's notes for 4 Disciplines of Execution
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change (audible)
- First Things First (audible)
- Course 10 Steps for Ultimate Productivity
- Domino chain reaction (power of leverage!)
- Whirwind: ties back to The Podcast 49: Zero sum game
- Weekly Review: The Podcast 27