Answering common questions and criticisms about high book consumption. Why it doesn't matter how many books you read will you remember 10 years from now. Why having a lot of (often contradictory) mental models is crucial. Why it's important to have time to process and some tips on achieving it.
Also a discussion about privacy and security, including the math behind differential privacy.
- The Podcast 54 — previous discussion about those topics
- Whole Earth Discipline: Amazon, Audible
- Industries of the Future: Amazon, Audible
- Sapiens: Amazon, Audible
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon: Amazon, Audible
- Elon Musk (Ashlee Vance): Amazon, Audible
- On Nozbe blog about safety and security