Michael wants his employees to work less and still pay them the same. He might be crazy.
We're implementing a new, experimental policy at Nozbe, where everyone works at full thrust from Monday through Thursday, and then on Friday, after a few meetings, and a mandatory Weekly Review, you can do whatever you want.
We discuss the motivation and implications of this.
- Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business (audible)
- The Podcast 9: On the limits of our productivity
- The Podcast 18: On our Friday meetings
- The Podcast 27: Weekly Review
- The Podcast 57: Morning Routine (Also The Podcast 34)
- The Podcast 43 and TP54 on why we listen to audiobooks instead of reading paper or ebooks
- The Podcast 32: About diets and how both Michael and Radek achieved their perfect weight
- Ryan Carson blog