Continuing our conversation about ideas and insights from Smarter Faster Better: discussing how team norms shape the way we work together, empathy, changing your mind quickly and often, copying, and remixing ideas.
- The Podcast 61: Part one of the conversation
- Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business (audible)
- Radek's notes on Faster smarter better
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business (audible)
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration (audible)
- How to Fly a Horse: The Secret History of Creation, Invention, and Discovery (audible)