There's no speed limit to how fast you can learn. But you can't just upload information into your brain either. To learn faster, it's important to understand the nature of how we remember things.
This week we discuss the spaced repetition learning technique, how to take good book notes, and a vision for a book of the future.
- How to Fly a Horse: The Secret History of Creation, Invention, and Discovery (audible)
- Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business (audible)
- The Inevitable: Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future (audible)
- Industries of the Future (audible)
- Michael's book list + notes
- Radek's book list + notes
- Spaced repetition learning (Wikipedia)