Radek shares some pro-tips and brain hacks he used to regain control over his morning routine.
The first step is to wake up early and consistently, and that's hard. The second step is to get rid of the compulsive Twitter reading habit in the morning. And the third part is to actually remember to go to sleep early enough. All require the right system, not motivation or discipline.
- TGIF - My team's attempt at working less, but better
- The Podcast 70: People want to work
- The 5 A.M. Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast
- The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play (audible)
- Finansowy Ninja — the rare Polish book
- Michael: How I finally get daily journaling done with a workflow on my iPhone
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less (audible)